As we know, technology has become part and parcel of our lives. And with the ever-growing popularity of mobile devices, it’s no surprise that mobile gaming has taken off in a big way. In fact, according to a report by Newzoo, the global games market is expected to reach $196 billion by 2022! With so many different mobile games on the market, it can be hard to decide which ones are worth your time. So, we’ve compiled a list of the 10 best mobile games that are sure to keep you entertained for hours on end. From multiplayer games to puzzle games and everything in between, there’s something for everyone on this list.
Without further ado, here are the 10 best mobile games:
What is the top 10 mobile game?
There are countless mobile games available for download, but which ones are the best? Here is a list of the top 10 mobile games, based on popularity and ratings:
1. Candy Crush Saga – This puzzle game has been a favorite among players of all ages since it was released in 2012. With over 500 million downloads, it is one of the most popular mobile games ever created.
2. Clash of Clans – This strategic multiplayer game pits players against each other as they build and protect their villages. Since its release in 2012, Clash of Clans has been downloaded over 100 million times.
3. Pokémon GO – This augmented reality game became an instant sensation when it was released in 2016. Players can catch and train virtual Pokémon characters while exploring their real-world surroundings. Pokémon GO has been downloaded over 750 million times.
4. Temple Run – This endless runner game has players navigating through a series of obstacles while being chased by evil monkeys. It was one of the first mobile games to achieve widespread popularity, and has been downloaded over 50 million times since its release in 2011.
5. Minecraft – This sandbox game gives players the ability to explore, create, and survive in a block-based world. Minecraft has been popular since its release in 2009, and has been downloaded over 100 million times on mobile devices alone.
6. Angry Birds – This physics-based puzzle game tasks players with destroying structures using birds as projectiles. Angry Birds was released in 2009 and has been downloaded over 2 billion times across all platforms.
7. Words With Friends – This Scrabble-esque game can be played with friends or strangers online. Words With Friends was released in 2009 and is one of the most popular mobile games ever created, with over 20 million downloads.
8. Fruit Ninja – This simple but addictive game tasks players with slicing up as much fruit as possible before time runs out. Fruit Ninja has been downloaded over 300 million times since its release in 2010.
9. Subway Surfers – This endless runner game has players dodging trains and other obstacles while collecting coins and other items. Subway Surfers was released in 2012 and has been downloaded over 1 billion times.
10. Monument Valley – This puzzle game tasks players with guiding an princess through a series of optical illusions. Monument Valley was released in 2014 and has been downloaded over 10 million times.
What are the different types of mobile games?
Different types of mobile games include but are not limited to:
-role-playing games (RPGs)
What are the benefits of playing mobile games?
Mobile games offer a variety of benefits that can appeal to all types of players. For some, the biggest benefit is the ability to play on-the-go. No more being tied to a console or PC; with a mobile game, you can take your gaming anywhere. Many mobile games are also free-to-play, meaning there’s no initial investment required. And for those who do want to spend money on mobile games, there are often in-app purchases that can help improve the gameplay experience.
Another popular benefit of mobile gaming is the social aspect. With millions of people playing mobile games worldwide, it’s easy to find others to connect with and compete against. You can join up with friends or strangers to form teams, chat while you play, and compare high scores and achievements. Mobile games can also be a great way to stay connected with family and friends who live far away.
Whether you’re looking for a quick diversion or something more substantial, there’s bound to be a mobile game that’s perfect for you. So why not give one (or several) a try today?
What are the top 10 mobile games for iOS and Android?
Assuming you are looking for a list of the most popular games, as of September 2019, the top 10 mobile games for iOS and Android are:
1. PUBG Mobile
3. Subway Surfers
4. Candy Crush Saga
5. Asphalt 9: Legends
6. Clash Royale
7. Call of Duty: Mobile
8. Pokémon GO
9. Mario Kart Tour
10. Honour of Kings
How to download the top 10 mobile games?
Assuming you would like a list of the top 10 mobile games:
1. Open your app store
2. Search for “games” in the app store
3. A list of games will come up and you can scroll through to find the ones that look most interesting to you
4. When you click on the game it will give you more information about it including reviews from other people who have downloaded it
5. You can then decide if you want to download it onto your phone
There are a lot of great mobile games out there, but the top 10 list changes all the time. Right now, some of the most popular games include Clash of Clans, Candy Crush Saga, and FarmVille 2. But who knows what will be popular next month or even next week? If you’re looking for a good mobile game to play, just keep your eyes open and you’re sure to find something that you’ll enjoy.